Company : Accenture Services (P) Ltd
Position : Software Engineering Associate
Job location : PAN India
Event date : 07 Dec 2013
Last date : 04 Dec 2013
Salary Offered : Rs.300000/-
Experience Required : Fresher
- Degree: BE/BTech (Any Stream)/MCA from 2013 batch
- Eligibility Score: Minimum 60% and above at BE/BTech/MCA Level
- Exception for Maharashtra region colleges/universities: 55% and above at BE/BTech/MCA Level
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Good pH score
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card. Bhutan & Nepal Nationals are allowed to work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India
- Candidates with existing offers, especially from companies like Wipro, TCS, Infosys, IBM and Cognizant (with offer letters - as the same will be verified on the day of event) are highly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who have applied earlier should NOT apply again. The ones submitting duplicate applications will be DISQUALIFIED.
About the company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.