Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS), Rajbhasha Service, Legal Service, Protocol & Security Service and Manager (Grade ‘B’) (RDBS) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on NABARD website www.nabard.org between 24 December 2014 and 15 January 2015 after
carefully going through all the instructions given in this advertisement.
Post Details :
- Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)
- Vacancy : 100 Posts
- Qualification : A Bachelor’s degree. Or Master’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Qualification : Second Class Master's Degree in Hindi/ Hindi Translation, with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor's Degree level. Or Second Class Master's Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor's Degree level.
- Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Qualification: He/ She will be responsible for Watch and Ward arrangements as to internal security, passages, entry and exit points, surveillance through CCTV, monitoring, recording etc. in the Bank's Office Buildings, Protocol duties, Maintenance/ Security of Bank's properties and Control over the staff deployed for the purpose.
- Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Qualification: A first class Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks.
Total no. of posts : 128
How to Apply :
Candidates can apply only on-line.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line registration of application : 24/12/2014
- Closure of registration : 15/01/2015
- Closure for editing application details : 15/01/2015
- Last date for printing your application : 30/01/2015
- Online Fee Payment : 24/12/2014 to 15/01/2015