The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with food grain supply - chain management, invites application for the Post of Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering), Assistant Grade -II (Hindi), Typist (Hindi) and Assistant Grade - III (General / Accounts / Technical / Depot) for manning posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Country. Only ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age, experience etc. for the posts indicated below :
Vacancy Details :
- Name of the Organization : Food Corporation of India
- Name of the Posts : Assistant Grade – I, II & III.
Total Number of the Posts : 7035 posts (Assistant Grade – I, II & III)
- Category III : 6545 Posts
- Category II : 460 Posts
- Category I : 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Education Qualification :
BE/ B. Tech/ Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduate/ HSC with Typing ability from any recognized educational institute.
Age limit :
- For Junior Engineer Posts: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years.
- For Typist Posts: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
- For Assistant Grade Posts: 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Application fee :
- General/ OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 350/-.
- No any fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of the candidates is based on the written examination and also on the personal interview of the candidates which is held after the written examination.
How To Apply :
- Visit Official website of FCI.
- Click on FCI Recruitment Notification link.
- Read all instruction carefully.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill form with all required and correct information.
- Select your zone name.
- Upload signature, photograph, required documents.
- Complete fee payment procedure.
- Verify entered information and submit it.
- Take print out of filled form for further reference
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for submitting online application form: 17/02/2015
- Closing Date for submitting online application form: 17/03/2015